Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Writing on the First Wednesday in 2009

This is the first Wednesday in 2009. The first hump day of the year and the first full week of the New Year is half over. I am struggling to make my new word count goal and unclutter the house at the same time. In the past six days, I have managed to make the daily word count goal three days. So far I have a 50% goal achievement rate.

I haven't gone back to my part time job yet this year. I'm going to a new location, which has not been assigned yet. I have one small check in my purse, which I have to deposit today. I have half a tank of gas and need to stop at a full service station to have the fluids checked under the hood. The only thing I can't check and fill on the car is the transmission fluid and that's the one I want to have checked, but the station I go to check all of them.

I think I have enough coffee to last the rest of the month. I writer without coffee to drink in the morning has no reason to stop composing a piece and reread what she has written. All right, maybe that isn't true, but writing and coffee seem to go together. Especially since I haven't smoked in over thirty years.

Have a Happy Wednesday today and the rest of the year.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9