Friday, January 02, 2009

Writing My Wish List for 2009 – Item 1

I want a new refrigerator. The brand is less important then the attributes of the fridge. I do not want a rrefrigerator with an automatic icemaker or water dispenser. I want a refrigerator with a freezer on top and in the lower part separate compartments for eggs, meats and veggies. I want a refridegator that is economical to operate and does not use a lot of electricity.

I want a black fridge because it will go with my new extra wide holes toaster and my coffee maker. My microwave oven is white, but I want a black refrigerator. I think black appliances in the kitchen make the kitchen look classy. I have always wanted a kitchen that looked classy.

I drink bottled water most of the time, so a fridge that dispenses cold water is of no use to me. As for the icemaker, I enjoy making ice the old fashion way. I enjoy putting the water in the ice cube trays and putting the trays in the freezer. I like looking in the freezer to see if the water is frozen and then I enjoy removing the ice from the ice cube trays.

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9