Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Taking a Break from Uncluttering

I'm in the process of uncluttering, I'm looking for something I can't find. I'm getting frustrated that I can't find it, therefore I thought I would take a break and make a blog entry. If I don't take a break to make an entry, then I will continue looking and won't get an entry made today either.

All right, I know it is my own fault because I have a creative filing system. By creative I mean I can't find what I'm looking for but I still have everything filed and in a place. Part of the problem is procrastination. Part of the problem is that I would rather write then do anything else.

Piece by piece I unclutter
my filing system
looking for what I can't find.

At least I got a short poem out of the entire experience. I will of course have everything uncluttered and properly filed by March 20. That doesn't help me now though because I need the item I'm looking for today or tomorrow. Tomorrow now, which means I'm probably going to have to make some calls the first thing in the morning, if I can't find it tonight and get it faxed in the morning.

Oh well, I've probably blown it anyway so there isn't any use panicking. I'll just continue to look and figure out what else I have to do in the morning. Perhaps taking a break and doing something else will help me focus and remember what I did with stuff I'm looking for.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9