Monday, December 29, 2008

Planning a Writer's Summer Vacation in Winter

I need a vacation, but it needs to be a writer's vacation. A place I can relax in the summer without distractions from writing. The only way to do that is to plan a vacation this winter. One of the places I would like to visit is Daytona Beach and a good place book that vacation is through daytona beach condo rentals.

Daytona Beach is not the only spot in the world I would like to visit. Therefore, I need to look for vacation rentals in other parts of the world. I want to visit many places this coming summer. Places I have never visited in my younger years.

I am a writer and I want to visit Africa, the South Pacific, Central America, South America, the Caribbean, and the Mideast. Of course, once I have visited those places then I am will want to visit other countries. I want to write a short story and poem in each place I visit.

I have a Pass Port and I want to use it for something else beside a second form of identification. I want to see the world and, if my mother wants to go with me, I want to take her. I have always wanted to travel and see the world so I need to plan a vacation that will allow me to do that.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9