Saturday, December 27, 2008

I Drove the Kia for the first time today

I don't know if I posted about getting a 2000 Kia on December 24. Anyway, I drove it for the first time today. On Friday, when I went to get the morning paper a tire was flat, I had the tire changed today and the spare put on. I then went either to have the tire fixed or to get a new one. I took it to Discount Tires.

The employees checked the tire thoroughly and found nothing wrong. They put in a new stem and put the tire back on the car. I then went to the gas station and bought $10.00 in gas, which was a little over 6 gallons. It's nice to get that much gas for $10.00, I'm happy about that.

Before I go to bed tonight, I'm going out and check the tire. I'm probably going to be doing this every night for the next week or so. Until I'm convinced that the tire is all right. I did find out today that the tires are about three years old. This means I'm going to have to get new ones sometime in 2009, but all worry about that after the first of the year.

I still have to register the car. I have to get a smog check, then go to the nearest DMV office, find a parking place and then wait in line. I am planning to spending an entire day at the DMV office. Perhaps if I plan to spend the day there it won't take as long as I think.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9