Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A New Year with a New writing Plan

‘Idál (Justice), 1 Sharaf (Honor), 165 BE – Wednesday, December 31, 2008 about 9:48 AM Pacific Time



I planned to make this entry on January 1, 2009; however since that is not the New Year I celebrate. I normally do not make my goals to begin on that day. January 1 is when I start reevaluating all my goals in preparation for setting new goals on March 21. I am not going to change the way I set and reevaluate my goals now.



One of the goals, I need to reevaluate is my blog entries. The original goal required a daily blog entry. I have not did that, so I have to consider revising the goal or taking another approach to getting online. I do not want to change the goal from a daily entry to an every other day entry. Therefore, my only other option is to take another approach.



Between January 1 and March 20, I need to see what the obstacles to the daily entries are and find a way to work around them. My new writing plan includes the following items daily word count, daily blog entries, novels, shot stories, poems, submissions and research. Some of those I do not have to work on daily, but at least every other day.



I know I will encounter tests and difficulties, even after I finalize my new writing plan. I am not anticipating trouble, I am facing the fact the life intervenes in everything a writer does. Once I finalize my goals then the difficulties may become more intense because my perseverance and resolve are being tested. Life happens and a writer must anticipate that.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9