Tuesday, December 30, 2008

End of the year Bloggers Blues

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 and it is cold in Las Vegas. The air is crisp and feels like snow, but the sun is shining so we consider the weather good. I am in the process of review my 2008 goals, which is why I have blogger's blues.

I started out the year with the goal of blogging everyday. I have not blogged everyday; sometimes I did not even blog every other day. One of the problems was ideas, subjects and themes. I have taken care of that problem and picked themes for each day of the New Year. I my next goal is to attempt a fresh approach with each subject or theme.

I also found that it is difficult for me to compose an entry if I blog in the afternoon. Since I work from 9:00 AM to around 12:00 or 1:00 PM, I have a bit of a problem. As yet, I am not sure how to solve this. I compose my blog entries in the blog itself and do not copy and past to the blog. I do check my grammar and spelling by copying and pasting to a Word document from the blog. The only other problems I have encountered is time and distractions. I am eventually going to have to deal with those, but right now, I am more interested in solving the issue with composing a blog entry in the afternoon.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9