Monday, November 24, 2008

Writing about Bloggers' Block

I am apparently having an attack of bloggers block. I cannot think of anything to write about. Normally I would not make a blog entry if I could not think of anything to write about. However, I am not going to let a momentary attack of bloggers block stop me from writing.

This is my own fault of course. I did not approach this entry properly. I simply logged onto the website and started to write without any idea to discuss. That is not the best way to approach a blog entry, especially for a writer. I have consider making a list of themes and subjects, but just never got around to it. Therefore, this attack of bloggers block should not be surprising.

I could also be tired, which could contribute to the condition. I could write about the pain in my right knee, but I think I have over did that subject for a while. I am still attempting to figure out how to describe the pain. Actually, the pain in my knee is a lot like the pain of bloggers block. It is continuous and burning. Then as it subsides, the knee stiffens and I walk with a limp.

Maybe I should talk to the doctor about it. About the knee not bloggers block. I must admit that I can apply the pain to my knee to other themes beside bloggers block. I think I wrote a love poem using the pain in my knee. True it was a bitter lover poem, but a love poem none-the-less. Maybe I will write a love poem using bloggers block.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9