Thursday, November 20, 2008

Writing on Thursday November 20, 2008

Mom has a dental appointment this morning at 11:00 AM and since her Paratransit pass says she has a helper going with her, I'm taking off work today. I think from now on we're going to make the appointments in the afternoon rather then in the morning. All though, since I take the Paratransit to work and home, that may be a problem in getting Mom to her appointments on time.

The past few days the bus picking me up at work and taking me home was late to pick me up. Normally I don't mind since I have a book to read and a pen and paper journal for writing thoughts. However, since I don't have a car we have to take either Paratransit or the regular CAT bus everywhere. This means that if I make doctors appointments on the same afternoon as I work mornings, one late bus will throw the entire schedule off. Oh well, I'll just have to deal with it.

I really need to find something else to write about besides doctors' appointments and Paratransit rides. I think my entries are getting a bit boring. Therefore, I'll move on to my e-mail which I haven't checked in a couple of days. I'll have to check them today because I think I have some e-mails to answer and people to contact.

After going to the store Tuesday, I spent the rest of the day updating my virus protection. Yesterday, when I came home I made some post and went to bed early. For once I didn't get up early so this morning I'm feeling rested. I feel much better this morning then I have in a long time. Maybe what I need was just a little more sleep.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9