Monday, November 17, 2008

Writing when I’m weary

I'm weary tonight. I'm stressed tonight. Maybe I'm weary because I'm stressed.



It's a beautiful autumn day in Las Vegas. The leaves haven't begun to change yet and it feels like spring, but it's autumn. Today the temperatures got into the 80s.



I can write better in the morning then in the afternoon or the evening. Perhaps I'm going to have to start getting up at 12:00 midnight to make blog entries. I catch a Paratransit bus to work between 7:30 and 8:00 AM. Getting up at 4:00 doesn't give me a lot of time to make blog entries.



Tomorrow I'm going to have to go to the bank and then the grocery store after I get off work. I'm going to come home first and then take the regular CAT bus to do the errands. It might be easier to go to the bank from work, but it's too late to rearrange tomorrow's schedule. I got a check through the mail today and I have to go cash it tomorrow.



I think I'll finish the writing I have to do tonight and then get off line and go to bed early. The only other thing I have to do tonight is a couple of reviews on writing.com. They have to be done tonight, so I think that is the next thing I will do.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9