Sunday, November 16, 2008

Writing my To Do List

I finally broke down and made a "To Do List" or as close to one as I can come. It appears organized, all though I think I could do better on the organization part of it. I listed the items as they came to me rather then as they occur during the day. It has everything I intend to do on it, but have not prioritized the list. Maybe that should be my next objective. I think I will do that after the New Year and just keep this year's list going the way I started it.

I scheduled my Paratransit rides to work for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I still have to schedule the rides for Thursday and Friday, but I cannot do that until Monday and Tuesday after I get off work.

I miss my car!

Mom and I are going to have to go pick up food and stuff next week. We'll use the Paratransit, but I only have enough change in my purse for one regular bus ride for each of us. My paycheck will arrive on Friday, so I think that this week we will have pasta, rice or beans. We still have some canned meat and meat in the freezer, so I think that tomorrow we will have pasta with one of those.

I probably should be worried, but oddly enough, I am not. Maybe I should put "Be Worried" down on my "To Do List". The list can contain 19 items each day, not that I have time to do all that, but I have put the times for the Paratransit pick up from home and work on the list. I have to print Monday's list off before I turn the computer off tonight.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9