Sunday, August 10, 2008

I Didn’t wake up Grouchy this morning

I didn't wake up Grouchy this morning, she is still a sleep; however I did wake up depressed. I am not sure why I have the blues today. It could be a bad dream, but the only thing I remember from the dream was my mother washing dishes; at least I think that was what she was doing in the dream. I do know Mom was in the dream and she was happy.

My mood is beginning to change. I have said several prayers, taken my meds and have a cup of strong coffee beside me while I make this entry. Of course, I should know why I woke up depressed this morning. I do have a lot to be depressed about, but everyone does. The depressing stuff I have is normal; the same stuff most everyone has.

It could be one of my descriptions need changing. I have an appointment for a blood test tomorrow. So I should know in a week or so whether my meds need changing or not.

As I said, my mood is changing. Already this morning I have written two short poems. One of the poems is free verse and the other is haiku. Now I am making the entry in this blog and I still have two more blog entries to make. In addition, I have housework to do; I will not stay depressed very long. I never stay depressed for long, it just that it is unusual for me to wake up that way.

True sometimes I wake up Grouchy, but I seldom wake up depressed. When I do then prayer, coffee and writing helps change my mood.

Labels: , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9