Saturday, August 09, 2008

Too Much E-Mail

Get ready for another junk e-mail rant.

I am attempting to unclutter my e-mail boxes and my life. The problem is that it is easier to unclutter my life and my office area then it is my e-mail boxes. The truth is it is easier to unclutter my garage then it is my e-mail boxes. Right now I am down loading e-mail to my in box, I have down loaded 277 messages and only 60 of those went into my inbox the rest went into the junk mail box.

Some of the stuff I get, I do remember requesting. Other pieces of e-mail I know I did not request. I unsubscribe and it only makes things worse. I would swear that my e-mail address goes out, with the message "She just unsubscribe, punish her by sending a hundred other pieces of unwanted mail." All right maybe I am over reacting, but that is how it seems to me.

I delete, delete and delete. I unsubscribe, unsubscribe and unsubscribe; my e-mail message increase 100 fold. I do not have time to read the junk; I do scan the subject lines occasionally especially if I am looking for a story or poem idea. However, lately I have been mass deleting the junk mail box and hoping nothing important got in their by accident.

I feel better now that I have gotten that off my chest.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9