Saturday, June 28, 2008

I am getting back into the swing of things

Jalál (Glory), 5 Rahmat (Mercy), 165 BE – Saturday, June 28, 2008 about 6:28 PM PDT

I am finally getting back into the swing of things. Review on writing.com, achieving my work count goals, writing poems that reflect the events in my life and spending $60.00 on groceries without complaining. I am still complaining about the gas prices, but that is different because the gas prices are the reason food prices are high.

I am finally getting back into the swing of things and the situation in my life is getting better. How do I know it is getting better? I bought three twelve packs of Dr. Pepper today. I have not bought that much soda in two years. All right, I am looking for anything that indicates my life and situation is improving. I think one of my problems is looking at the negative.

I am finally getting back into the swing of things and my attitude is improving. I am looking forward to taking my mother to poetry readings. I am looking forward to going to poetry readings. I do not even care about the gas it takes to drive to a poetry reading on the north side of Vegas when I live on the south side. I am looking forward to going back to work on July 1.

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9