Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday Writing - How to get unstuck

Kamál (Perfection), 13 Jalal (Glory), 165 B.E. – Monday, April 21, 2008 about 6:23 PM PDT

I think I need a vacation and I do not see one coming for sometime. Perhaps I am too close to my problems to see the light. I could just need a slight change of view to get me going. The problem has to do with writing and worrying. I have several writing projects I cannot seem to complete. I have tried getting away from them, but that does not help. I think my only solutions is just to work on the project push trough the block.

I am going to try that with a novel I have to finish. I am going to start at chapter one and make the necessary changes. I will go on to chapter two and continue to work through one chapter at a time until I get to the last chapter. It is the last chapter I am stuck on. I thought I had it finished until I realized I needed to get one more group of colonist to the planet's surface. The problem is simple; I am not sure where to put them. The other four groups I have a place to put them, it is only one group that I am having difficulty placing.

Perhaps I am over thinking the problem. I have a tendency to over think problems sometimes. However, lately I am doing a lot of over thinking all my problems. I could be too close to them. Sometimes you can be so involved with a problem that the solution is not obvious.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9