Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Theme for this Blog My Thoughts on Writing and Other Stuff

2 'Ilm 164 B.E. - Wednesday, October 17, 2007 about 12 Midnight PDT

The theme for this blog can cover a multitude of subjects. I changed the blogs name a while back because of changes that occurred in my life. Originally the theme was spiritual poetry. I write spiritual poetry, but I also write other things and I wanted this blog to reflect the various forms my writing takes.

Different Subjects

This blog will cover a lot of different subjects because my writing and my thoughts cover a wide range of topics. Some of those topics have spiritual themes and some don't. However, most of those subjects have a spiritual components. The reason for this is that as a human being, I am a spiritual being. So there are spiritual components to my writing.

As I get older the spiritual components becomes more important. I'm not sure whether it has to do with age or what, but the spiritual side of human nature interest me, therefor I write and think about t.

Other subjects covered in this blog have to do with stuff I do or intriguing web sites I encounter. In most cases I probably won't mention a spiritual component unless the specific web site has to do with a spiritual subject. The reason I cover different subject is that a writer can't limit herself to one subject or stagnation occurs.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9