Sunday, October 14, 2007

My Mouse Died

19 Mashiyyat 164 B.E. - Sunday, October 14, 2007 about 10:58 PM PDT

My mouse died, it finally gave up the ghost. It's been acting up for several days and quitting in the middle of documents. I turn the mousekeys on a few days ago and am using them right now. I may be using them for quite a while since I can afford a new mouse until at least the end of October. Oddly enough I'm not upset or even worried about the mouse. The only disadvantage is the inability to use the numeric keypad and that isn't actually a disadvantage.

It's slow going sometimes without the mouse, but it's an interesting experience. Especially since I'm not using my reading glasses right now. I'm wearing the glasses I use to drive with, my reading glasses are hidden somewhere in the house. All right, maybe hidden isn't the right word, I took them off and laid them down, now I can't find them. I'll run across them in a day or so, but in the mean time I'm not going to use that as an excuse not to write.

The last eight months have been stressful. The stress is finally catching up with me, so I'm going to have to relax and stop obsessing over things going on. I say obsessing because that what I do rather than worry. I just need to learn to relax and not to sweat the small stuff. I think what I need is a vacation or at least to get out of Vegas for a day.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9