Friday, October 05, 2007

High Wind Warning

9 Mashiyyat 164 B.E. - Friday, October 5, 2007 about 4:20 AM PDT

I just found out the National Weather Service has issued a High Wind Warning for three counties in Nevada. One of those counties is Clark County. I should have know that the way my Internet connection has acted up all night. It randomly disconnects in the wind this is something I thought I'd learned to live with, but I'm not sure now. I think I'm going to get DSL or something similar.

I've found myself getting a bit irritated lately because of the problem. However, short of getting DSL, which is a little more expensive there is nothing I can do about it. I'll just have to live with it until I can afford DSL. It does disconnect at other times, but the wind is the worst.

The wind should make the day interesting, to say the least. I have to go out later this morning or this afternoon. I'm going to go to the bank, so maybe I'll wait until after the mail goes. I also have to go to pay my Internet provider. That's why I like having a local provide, I can go into their office to make the payments.
  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9