Sunday, October 07, 2007

Labeling My Posts

12 Mashiyyat 164 B.E. - Sunday, October 7, 2007 about 7:56 PM PDT

I've decided to start labeling my post on this and all my other blog. I don't think I have very many blogs myself, but that's a personal opinion. This is only one I'm attempting to make daily posts in during October and probably November. The others I'll make every other day or every few days. Lately I've have a bit of a problem with time, blog block, and my short term memory. The last takes a little explaining, I've joined about three or four on line social groups and I forgot my passwords. I don't think that has a lot to do with labeling my post, except that labeling makes individual and groups of posts easier to find.

They are easier that is if I can remember the labels. The labels will make it easier to find entries that are writing exercises, story ideas, poem ideas, etc. I'm attempting to unclutter my life, my house and my writing. Labeling a post helps in grouping the different subjects together. The writing exercises will all have the label exercise or writing exercise in them. The rest I'll figure out as I go along. This is the first post I'm going to label so I'll use label as one of the labels (All right not very creative, but it'll work). In the next several posts I'll discuss the different groups I've joined and put in links so that any one can check them out.

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9