Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thankful Thursday and My Gratitude Journal

10 'Ilm 164 B.E. - Thursday, October 25, 2007 about 5:36 PM PDT

It's near sunset here in Las Vegas and I can see a slightly pink and blue sky above my garage. There's no wind so the limbs of the stone pine tree don't move. It's been a long and interesting day Thankful Thursday.
Thankful Thursday
Thankful Thursday refers to the Thursday prompt for the Yahoo Journal Group I'm in. Every Thursday you write ten things you're thankful for and post it. I usually put in in my gratitude journal as well. I have five things so far, but haven't decided on the other five yet. I need to post an entry today because I haven't posted to that group this week.
My Gratitude Journal
My gratitude journal's name is Glory. Every entry is address Dear Glory and then at the end I sign my name. I've made several entries in this journal the past week, but I only post Gratitude Journal entries on Thursday. I think one thing I'll be thankful for today is the sunset.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9