Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Good News, I Think

The Next Wind Event

I just received the latest weather report in my e-mail box. According to John Fredericks (one of the Channel 3 weather persons), the next "wind event" will be Friday. This means it might be safe for me to take the trash out tonight rather than waiting for tomorrow morning. Taking the trash to the curb the night before it's picked up is always good. Because, unless I'm doing an "all nighter" at the computer, I don't get up until about 6:00 or 6:30 AM and trash pick up is at 7:00 AM.

Trash Pick Up

The first problem with taking trash out on the morning of pick up is not getting all the cans to the curb. The second is a muse attack, my muse waits until I have chores that must be done. On Wednesday or Saturday morning, in the middle of writing I glance down at the clock on my computer and realize that I didn't take out the trash. Or even worse, I hear the garbage trucks and realize have three or four cans of trash to take out. I only have four trash cans in the garage. That's why I like taking trash out the night before pick up day.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9