Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Cursor Pointer Keeps Disappearing

9 'Ilm 164 B.E. - Wednesday, October 24, 2007 about 11:12 AM PDT

My cursor pointer (or is it my mouse pointer) keeps disappearing. This isn't a technical problem, I just forget where I left it and when I go to use the MouseKeys I have to look all over the screen for the pointer. This can be a nuisance especially when I'm writing and need to copy and paste or count a flash fiction story.

I need a New Mouse

My mouse died last week and I need a new one. Right now I'm using the mouse keys, but a new mouse would make life so much simpler. I think the next time I get one I'll just get the wireless mouse and keyboard. I think I can buy them as a pair someplace in Las Vegas, so I'll price a couple of places.

The Keyboard gave me a fright

The keyboard gave me a fright last Thursday, it went out and I couldn't get into the computer or on line. Turned out I'd left the dead mouse connect and its presence was confusing the striker program. I unplugged the mouse and my keyboard works fine now. One good results of that was the keyboard got cleaned out. However, I did get a few keys back on upside down. Now that my keyboard is back to normal I can catch up on writing and on line work.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9