Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Tuesday Thoughts on Writing Accomplishments

Tuesday morning started out better than Monday. This morning when I went for my walk I felt a cool breeze caressing my bare arms. I have taken to wearing a sleeveless black dress with a Christmas design on it. A cool breeze feels good because on Monday the breezes was a little warmer. I think the cool wind energized me today because I have managed to get a couple more chapters of Scavengers edited/rewritten. 


This evening I have to finish a poem that is due on the fifteenth. The poem is complete, I just have to remove some extraneous characters. When I started the poem, I did not have any idea what I was going to write about.  I found a theme when I read a news article online. I read most of the news articles online instead of an offline printed copy of a newspaper. After I finish the poem, I will edit another chapter of my novel. Once that is done I will do a couple of surveys. 

Labels: , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 1 Comments

  • 1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great ? I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your web site.
    I had no trouble navigating throuvh all the tabs ass well as related
    info ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you
    kow it in thhe least. Quite unusual. Is likely tto appreciate it for
    those who add forums or something, web site theme .
    a tones way for yolur customer to communicate. Nice task.

    6:17 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9