Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Midweek Reflections on Walking and Writing

I started to write an entry on medication, but changed my mind. I've got my medication schedule in working order. It's my writing schedule I'm stumbling over.  Usually I don't get half of what I want to write written. Today I might do better because I woke up earlier. For the last week or so I've awakened about 6:30 or 7:00 AM which means I don't get my walk until about 7:30 or 8:00. That's a little late to take a walk because that's when Las Vegas starts to heat up. 

This morning I went for my walk around 6:00 AM. My neighborhood is cooler with less people running or walking around. If I go earlier I can walk faster. Walking faster is one of my walking goals. Another of my walking goals is to find something interesting or weird to write about. The only thing unusual I saw this morning was a shuttle bus turning around in the middle of 21st Street. I don't know whether the driver turned onto 21st just to turn the shuttle around or whether he was supposed to pick someone up. If her was supposed to pick someone up he didn't wait very long after honking his horn. 

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9