Thursday, August 11, 2016

Writing on the Second Thursday of August 2016

I write therefore I am! I blog therefore I am! I give thanks for being able to write and to blog. This is the second Thankful Thursday in August 2016, which means I have a lot to be thankful for. I am thankful that I am still alive and writing. Considering the condition of the world today that is something to include in my Thankful Thursday Gratitude list. 

On Monday, I went to the bank and the grocery store. I had to deposit a check and pick up a prescription. This meant that I had to get into the car drive to the bank then to Smith's Food and  Drug Store. I am thankful that I arrived safely at both the bank and the grocery store. I am also thankful that I arrived safely back home. I am thankful that I had the cash in my purse to pay for the prescriptions because I didn't want to use my debit card that day. In fact I am attempting not to use my debit card for at least the rest of the week. 


Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9