Saturday, June 11, 2016

Success Saturday: At the End of an Interesting Week

The week of June 5-11 was a successful and an unsuccessful week. I succeeded in posting several of my mother's poem to her book of poetry. I have two more to post and then I have to start cleaning out the other two drawers of my desk. I don't know if I will find any more of Mom's poems. I don't know if I will find the item I'm looking for because I suspect it isn't  in the desk. 

I'm not sure where I put the item when I put it in a place I knew I could find it. All right, I know better than to put anything away where I'm sure I can find it because I usually can't find what I'm looking for where I think I put it. Does that make any sense? I hope it makes sense, but at this point I'm not sure. At this point I would be happy to find anything with the number I'm looking for on it. 

I'm not making any sense in this entry. I think the only reason I'm writing anything is because I'm depressed. I should say I was depressed because I can't help but smile at what I'm writing. I suppose if I make myself smile that is a good thing. An entry that makes me smile can be considered a successful entry. I'm going to post this now and get on with something else. 

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9