Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Tuesday Afternoon Writing

It's been a busy  and fun day. This morning I made an entry in my writing.com blog about the writing I have planned for this week. Then about  11:30 I went out to eat with friends. We went to Carson Kitchen on the corner of Sixth Street and Carson Avenue in Las Vegas, Nevada. Carson Kitchen is a cozy restaurant with good food. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys good food and a pleasant atmosphere. 

After lunch I came home, picked up the mail and decided to get online. I played a couple of hands of Gaps Solitaire while deciding what to do next. I finally decided to make an entry in this blog before going to writing.com to review and then work on one of the stories I have started. I still have to vote in the primary election early voting before Friday, June 10, but I think I'll do that on Thursday. 

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9