Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sunday Speculations: Half Past March 2015

It is half past March, there are sixteen day left in the third month of 2015. I have did all right in working on my goals, but I could do better. This is normal because everyday is a change to do better on something. I to place everyday in God's hands. I have to place every situation in God's hands. I have to continue to pray, to write, to move forward in the darkness surrounds.

It is half past March, I do not know what the next sixteen days hold for me. I know what the past fourteen days held, but the future is concealed withing the veil of night. That is what the future is, which means I can only see a little way without light. The only lights I have are prayers and faith. I can imagine and I can worry about what will happen in the next two weeks, but I do not know for sure what will happen. Only God knows what will happen in the next few days and God has not chosen to tell me. It is a good thing that God has not chosen to reveal the near future to me because now I can work on developing my faith in God.


I pray,
I meditate,
and then I write
about the my Beloved.
 

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 1 Comments

  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger The Writers Blog -- Joanne Nakaya said...

    prayers and faith
    will light our way
    through darkening days
    come what may

    deepening woods
    struck with shards of light;
    faith and prayer

    12:49 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9