Saturday, March 07, 2015

Success Saturday: A Mixed Week in Las Vegas

I have had both successes and failures this week. I managed to make my writing goal four days out of seven. I also managed to get the refrigerator and freezer reorganized. On Thursday I went to the store and ware myself out walking up and down the aisles because I did not take a list with me. I kept going back to an aisle when I remember something else I needed.

I wrote a romantic flash fiction story and submitted it to a contest on writing.com. I still need to do a little work on the story after the contest. The problem I had with the story is that I did not put enough forethought about the plot and the characters. I will write another romantic story this coming week, but I will take a little different approach to it then I did the one I wrote this week.

I will be working the primary and general election this year. I went to a class on Friday for clerk. Last year I work the early voting, but I probably won't work it this year because this is a municipal election year. Voter turn out in municipal elections is always low so not as many people are needed to work the polls. As soon as I receive my sample ballot I will decide where I am going to early vote. I hope I can do it in one of the grocery stores because then I can early vote and then do some grocery shopping.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9