Monday, February 23, 2015

Monday Motivation: A Positive Attitude

A positive attitude is motivating! I smile as I write that because my attitude is much more positive today then in the past few week. I can think of several things that may contribute to the way I feel. Prayer and meditation encourage a positive attitude. I am also taking one vitamin D tablet everyday. Is there anything else? Yes, writing is a big help. I am worrying less.

Does living alone improve my attitude? I do not know. Living alone could because I do not have anyone to argue with. Living alone could also increase my depression. I will have to explore this issue in my pen and paper journal. I could also explore it in a short story, which would give me a chance to research the subject.

A positive attitude
helps on a rainy day
to dispel the blues.

It is a rainy Monday here in Las Vegas. Dreary weather usually makes my depression worse because I cannot go out and take a walk in the sun. My walks usually consist of taking the trash to the alley. Today I may just take a walk to the mail box because I do not want to get wet. If it looks like it has stopped raining when I am ready to go outside then I will lug a bag of trash to the alley.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9