Saturday, February 28, 2015

Success Saturday: I Survived the Last Week of February 2015

I successfully survived the last week of February 2015. I felt that this was a hectic week because I seemed to feel rushed all week. I felt rushed when I wrote. I felt rushed when I did housework. I felt rushed when I went to the store or someplace else. This morning I do not feel rushed. I think it is because I got up at 5:00 am instead of 6:00, so I was able to get a little more accomplished. I also ate breakfast earlier today.

Another reason the week felt hectic is that I had difficulty completing all my daily goals. I have to change the way I approach accomplishing those goals. I believe one way to do that is to place a time limit on each task and when the time has expired go on to something else. I know my mother did that when she did housework. Mom also focused on one room at a time. Since I live in a studio apartment I have to divide it up in sections and focus on one section at a time. Putting a time limit on the writing task will be a little easier then on the housekeeping tasks.

Once I post this entry then I will have finished all the writing I planned to do this morning. If I have time after I take a bath I will review or write another item, but I am not going to worry about completing those things until I get back home this afternoon. I am going to a baby shower at 1:00 pm in Henderson, so I have to stop somewhere before I go and purchase something for the pot luck to accompany the shower. I think I will purchase a fruit or vegetable tray because those always go over good.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9