Saturday, February 21, 2015

Success Saturday: Successes for the Week of February 15 to February 21, 2015

I did a good job of accomplishing some of my goals for this week. I go t the floor mopped in front of the sink before the exterminator came to set the mousetraps. The mouse has not been seen in my apartment since the traps were set so I think they scared it away.

I successfully accomplished my word count goals three days out of seven. I did much better on the review goals I set because I accomplished or exceeded that goal every day and I read some very interesting stories and poems on writing.com.

All in all I did a good job of achieving my goals this week and I managed to get all my socks washed. This is good because when I did the laundry on February 7, I forgot to put the socks in the dirty cloths.

The weather is warming here in Las Vegas. Therefore this coming week, I will wash my hair. When I went to pick up some free bread on Friday I was given several small packets of shampoo. This will let me wash my hair either on Thursday or Friday. I will have to do it on a day I stay home because I got rid of my blow dryer. I never use it when I wash my hair so there is not use having it taking up space in my apartment.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9