Wednesday, September 17, 2014

One Word Wednesday: Pens

Pens are important to a writer!  A pen helps you keep notes, make lists, lets you sign your name, and gives you something to chew on when you are nervous. In order to be useful to an author or anyone else, a pen has to have ink and a ball point that does not skip. Pens are wonderful and helpful tools when they are filled with ink and write without skipping. When they run out of ink or skip then the only thing they are good for is chewing on when you are nervous.

I just threw away two pens because one was completely out of ink and the other skipped when I attempted to write down an important phone number. I have two less pens in my house and in my purse, but t he pens I do have work properly. At least as far as I know  they work properly. If they do not work then I have to find a business that gives away free pens or I have to go to the store to purchase a package of pens.

I prefer the free pens for two reasons. First, I do not have to spend money on them. Second, the usually work just as good or better then the pens I purchase. There is a place next to the laundromat I go to and it has pens on the counter for people to take with them. I have to go in there anyway in a couple of days so while I am there I will get a pen with the businesses name on it.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9