Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tuesday Thoughts: Phobias

I learned about three new phobias today. First, stepnophobia is the fear of ladders. Second, disposophobia is the fear of throwing stuff away. Third, athazagoraphobia is the fear of forgetting and is a phobia I can understand because of my mother suffering from Alzheimer's disease.

I have three new phobias to include in my stories, poems, articles, or blog entries. I do not think I suffer from stepnophobia because I get up on a step ladder all the time without any problems. I do not get on a regular ladder unless someone else is in the apartment, but I do not think that means I have stepnophobia. I think I may suffer from one or both of the other two phobias. This is something I will have to explore in my blogs or short stories.

Phobia writing
describing the terror
of unreasonable fears.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9