Thursday, July 31, 2014

Thoughtful Thursday: Writing on the last day of July 2014

Always eat breakfast
before going to the store
or any place else.

I went to the grocery store this morning because I was about out of coffee. I went early so that I could be the heat, so I did not take time to eat breakfast. I am paying for it now with weariness. I am tired, but I am not sleepy so taking a nap is out of the question.

Always eat breakfast
because it helps your focus
it helps your writing.

I had difficulty focusing when I got back because I was hunger. It took energy to push the shopping cart through the store. It took energy to transfer the groceries from the shopping cart to the car. It took energy to lug the groceries from the car to the house. It took energy to put the groceries away. I had no energy left to write; I wrote anyway.

Always eat breakfast
before you begin writing
energize your muse.



Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9