Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Weird Wednesday: Butt Dialing

Every Wednesday for the past four or five weeks my brother has been butt dialing my cellphone. It is always on the same day, but not always at the same time. I know it is a butt dial because he never answers or leaves a voice mail. I called him today to see if anything was going on and found out everything is normal there. I knows that it is common for men to butt dial because, unlike most women, they keep their cellphones in their back pocket.

I presume that most women do not keep their cellphones in their back packet. I keep mine in my front pocket, my purse, or hanging around my neck when I leave the house. If I stay home then it is beside the computer or near the love seat. Maybe I ought to get a pair of jeans with back pockets so I can put my phone there. I need a new pair of jeans anyway and purchasing a pair so that I can butt dial someone is just as good a reason as any.

I can use this butt dialing experience in a story or poem. I am not sure how to begin a story like that as yet. Given me a little time and two or three more butt dials I will figure out a good first sentence or paragraph plus a plot.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9