Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Time-Out Tuesday: No Time-Out for Me this Week

It is Tuesday afternoon and it is too warm outside to do anything except remain indoors in a cool area. Monday was the first triple digit day this year, I believe the temperature got up to 103 degrees. Yesterday, morning was not too warm, so instead of going to a Memorial Day service I went grocery shopping. I had to purchase a few things to put in the fridge before it got too warm to go shopping.

According to the weather report on the News 3 website it is about 100 degrees now and it is supposed to get up to 103 by 3:00 pm. Therefore, I am not taking time-out to do anything that requires me to be outside for long  periods of time. I still have to do the laundry, but I think I will do that early Wednesday or Thursday morning about 7:00 pr 7:00 am because I do not want to get out in the heat of the day.

I have plenty to eat, but I think I will use the microwave so I do not have to use the stove or the electric fry pan. At least those are my plans at this moment, I could always change my mind, which I have been doing a lot lately. I decide to do one thing and then when it comes time to do it, I do something else instead.

The problem with taking time-out inside my apartment is housework. If I take time off of writing then I have to do housework or visa versa. I think as soon as I get used to the idea of the triple digit temperatures then I will be all right, as long as I avoid going out in the heat of the day as much as possible.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9