Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thoughtful Thursday: Reviewing

It is Thursday, May 29, and there are two more day remaining in this month. I am at home today, reviewing stories, articles, and essays on writing.com. Despite the fact that I have laundry to do, I may stay home tomorrow and review more items on writing.com because I am participating in a contest that requires reviews of 1,000 plus characters.

I am used to writing reviews of 250 to 500 characters, so this contest is a stretch for me. I had a bit of trouble the fist seven days in May because I was not used to writing long reviews. However, now that I have gotten used to the process and know how to go about it I am enjoying writing the long reviews. Of course, I have not written a long review for a poem yet because it is easier to write long reviews for longer items.

This contest ends on Saturday, May 31, so I can go to the laundromat on Sunday. Normally, I would go during the week, but I have decided to use the reviews and the triple digit temperatures in Las Vegas as an excuse not to get out in the heat.  I know I will eventually have to do both, but right now I am going to review until Sunday and then I will decide whether to go to the laundromat or to the Mall. I may just put the laundry off until Monday and go to a nice cool Mall on Sunday. In the mean time, I will continue reviewing as much as I can.


Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9