Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday Writing Matters: Focus on Accomplishement and Getting out of the House

With the exception of taking the trash to the alley, I have not gotten out of the house since last Tuesday eventing when I attended the Feast of Glory. I did accomplish some stuff, not everything I wanted to accomplish, but I am getting used to that. Staying in my apartment for five days did prove one thing, which is that it does not make any difference in the amount of writing and work I accomplish by remaining home every day instead of going out. The only thing remain home did was lower the amount of gas my car uses, while it increased the amount of electricity I use at home.

writing on Monday
morning a necessity
starts the week off right

I have to focus on necessities and accomplishments today, which means I have to start going back to the gym and my exercise classes. I have to force myself to get out today so that I can go to the gym and the store. I think two  places is enough to go any day of the week with both housework and writing to do at home. I can accomplish a reasonable amount of things at home while still doing two thing out of the house.

it takes time to write
it takes time to do housework
make a to do list

Labels: , , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9