Saturday, April 12, 2014

Success Saturday: April 6-12, 2014 An Interesting Week

This has been an interesting, which means a partly stressful, week. I thought I had a problem with short story block when the week begin, but I have solved that issues yesterday when I word a short story about the coming total Lunar eclipse. When I wrote the story I was restricted by the word count, which was 1,000 words or less for the writing.com contest. That particular the daily contest is over, so I can consider rewriting the story and adding things that I could not put in because of the word count restriction.

I also managed to overcome the problem I had on Tuesday and Wednesday about making my word count goal. I have managed to make the word count goal three or four days out of six (I have to check my goals spreadsheet for the exact number).

I had no trouble meeting my review goal this week. I do seem to have an issue reading stories of over 2,000 words, but I expect to solve that problem either today or tomorrow. This weekend there is a review challenge occurring on writing.com, which should solve the issues of reading longer items. I will know by 9:00 pm Pacific Standard Time if that issues is solved by the number of reviews I complete today. If I can complete 15 reviews of short items in one day then I should have no trouble reading stories over 2,000 words.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9