Saturday, March 29, 2014

Success Saturday: A week to celebrate

The week of March 23 to March 29, 2014 is a week to celebrate two accomplishments. First, I completed Ordeal By Fang, which I begin on Sunday, March 23. The story is in a book of related stories in my writing.com portfolio. Second, I made or exceeded my daily word count everyday this week despite the interruptions and stress.

I am weary, but not sleepy, so there is no use in attempting to go to sleep. In addition, I am not hungry which is odd because I am usually ravenous when I am writing or completing a project, but perhaps my new eating and snacking schedule helps the hunger. I eat three small meals and two snacks a day. I think my earlier problem was that I was not eating enough. I used to eat one or two big meals and not snacks, but I think that was the wrong approach.

I am eating healthier meals and smaller portions. I believe this has helped me accomplish my goal because I am not so focused on hunger. I also think that going to the gym has helped my muse; I did not go five days this week; however, on Monday I start back to the five day a week gym schedule. I need the physical exercise to help me lose weight and focus my muse. I can write much easier when I get the proper exercise.

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9