Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Midweek Reflections: Spring Fever and Writing

I feel restless. I want to write, but I don't know what subject I want to write about. My muse is restless and wandering across numerous subjects. I also want to do spring housecleaning, which is unusual because I don't like cleaning house. I don't like sweeping, but I want a new broom so I can sweep my apartment. I don't like mopping, but I want a new mop to mop the floor.

I have a spaghetti in the bathroom that I'm tempted to us and I despise spaghetti mops because they are difficult to use and they don't work as well as a sponge mop (which I also dislike). I'll try the spaghetti mop in the bathroom and see how it does on that floor. If all it does is move the dirt around, I will have to find a different mop to use in the rest of the apartment. Since I live in a studio apartment with ta tile floor, I should be able to use the spaghetti mop without it bothering my back too much.

I caught spring fever,
restless and dissatisfied
it's still cold outside

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9