Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Tuesday Tasks: Catching Up

Catching up is the only thing I am going to accomplish today. Yesterday, I planned to do the laundry, but that did not happen because I started my day catching up on the stuff I did not accomplish yesterday. I still have to do something with the vegetables I purchased at the Farmers' Market on Monday morning. I will make a salad for lunch to go with the ground chicken I took out of the freezer yesterday.

I thought it would take the meat longer to thaw, but when I checked it this morning it was thawed and ready to cook. I will cut up some of the green onions I purchased and cut those up with the meat. The salad will contain Roman lettuce, green peppers, and radishes; I suppose I will use the salad dress I have in the refrigerator. After lunch, I will continue catching up because I have a lot more to do before I go out this evening.

This morning I wrote two poems and submitted them to contests. One of them is an Earth Day poem about green cities. Earth day is on Tuesday, April 22, so I probably have time to write another poem or story. The other poem is a genealogy about the aunt I was named after. I feel that, even though I am catching up on chores I should have completed last week, it is a good day. This afternoon I am not as stress as this morning, but that may change as the day wears on.


Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9