Thursday, February 20, 2014

A Writer's Thankful Thursday: Feburary 20, 2014

This morning I am thankful...

1.  ...that I found my dream journal, which I knew I brought with me, in one of the tote bags I brought. I was able to record the dream that woke me at 11:41 pm last night.

2.  ...for the alarm in my cell phone that woke me at 4:20 am this morning. The alarm is set for 4:00 am, but I chose the voiced wake up call which did not penetrate my brain for twenty minutes. I changed to "melodic bells", so that it plays longer. I will see how long it takes that melody to wake me up on Friday morning.

3.  ...that I was able to take my thyroid medication before 7:00 am this morning. This is one reason I set the alarm at 4:00 am.

4.  ...for the strong black coffee that helps me get started in the morning. Everyone on the planet should be able to have his or her favorite beverage the first thing every morning.

5.  ...that I found my copy of The Summons of The Lord of Hosts. I now have something spiritual and positive to read before I go to bed each day.

6.  ...for the beautiful and bright sunlight I see when I look out my window. Whenever I look out and see sunshine it makes me smile.

7.  ...that I found my Harley-Davidson cap so that I can wear it when I leave the house. I was wearing the cap last week when I went to the grocery store and a man smiled at me.

8.  ...for peanut butter because there is nothing that taste better (at least this week) then a peanut butter sandwich for breakfast.

9.  ...that I have the talent to write poetry and short stories. It is much easier (for me anyway) to put my thoughts in poetic or story form then into a daily journal.

10.  ...for the weird noises this apartment makes because they inspire my writing.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9