Thursday, January 02, 2014

Thankful Thursday: On the first Thankful Thursday of 2014

On the first Thankful Thursday of 2014, I am grateful...

  1. ...for the blessing of Facebook because it keeps me in touch with extended family member and old friends;
  2. ...for the freshly ground Kona coffee blend I am sipping this morning and the realization that I need to sit my coffee grinder to a finer grind;
  3. ...for the soft pink clouds I see as I look out the living room window because they foretell the rising of the sun over Sunrise Mountain;
  4. ...that I got out of bed this morning without a lot of knee pain;
  5. ...for writing.com and a portfolio where I can store my written work;
  6. ...for Soulpancake where I can go to look at interesting videos and find ideas for writing;
  7. ...for Youtube where I can go to look at more interesting videos;
  8. ...that it is a beautiful partly cloudy morning in Las Vegas;
  9. ...for the delicious pacific cod and black eyed peas I ate on New Year's Day;
  10. ...for the Revelation of Baha'u'llah and the inspiration I receive from reading and meditating on the Baha'i scriptures.


Labels: , , , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9