Monday, December 30, 2013

I enjoyed going to the grocery store this morning

Grocery shopping
used to be a painful chore,
but not anymore.

I went to the grocery store this morning and, to my surprise, enjoyed the experience. Normally, it's not much fun and walking all over the store looking for stuff is painful. This morning was different and I'm not sure why. I didn't get what I went in for because they were out of fruitcake; however, that's all right because I probably didn't need a fruitcake anyway.

I didn't get eggs,
I bought hot chocolate mix
for cafe mocha.

I now have everything I need for my New Year's Day dinner. When I went to the store last week, I bought a pound of whole bean Kona coffee and today I purchase two containers of hot chocolate mix so now I can have cafe mocha on New Year's Day.

Hot cafe mocha
drives away the New Year's chill
warms body and soul.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9