Saturday, December 28, 2013

Saturday Review a Haibun-Haiku

Saturday morning
the trashcan rolled to the curb
moon shining through clouds

I rolled the trashcan to the curb between 5:00 and 5:30 am and, as I was returning to the house, I looked up at the moon. The crescent (either the waxing or waning) was shining through gray clouds, which explains why it seems so cold chilly this morning.

fresh dark silk coffee
its hot smooth heavenly taste
warms aching fingers

When I came back inside, I poured myself a cup of hot and fresh coffee. The heat from the coffee cup warmed my arthritic joints, so that I could use the keyboard without difficulty. Then I sit down at the computer, I logged into writing.com to check my e-mail and respond to any reviews. The next thing I did was update my Facebook status and after that I went back to writing.com to post an entry in my blog.

Facebook addiction
numerous status updates:
Am I wasting time?

The entry for Snow Melt discussed the possibility fact that I'm addicted to updating my Facebook status. Therefore, for the next 365 few days I am attempting to update my status only twice a day. I do not know if this will work because if my mind is not occupied when I am online then I go to Facebook and update my status or check the responses to my last update.

Labels: , , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9