Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thoughts about a Lost Writing day

Yesterday, January 15, was a lost writing day. I wrote only 100 words  toward my daily writing goal of 2,000 words. I didn't get started writing on Wednesday morning and, as a results, I didn't  get  much of any thing written. I didn't get any work accomplished in the house either, which means I have a lot  to catchup today and tomorrow. I would like to catchup because on Saturday, I have to get my car tag renewed, which will probably take all day (if I'm unlucky).

a lost writing day
very little accomplished
I could kick myself

All right, it's impossible for me to literally kick myself; especially with the osteoarthritis in my knees. However, I feel like kicking myself because I have so much work to do today. I'm going to see what I can accomplish t his morning both with writing and housework. I just  finished drying some clothes, so now I have to go see what I can fix myself  to eat. I'm hunger, but I don't know what I want eat. I have two chocolate chip cookies to eat , so I'll get  myself another cup of coffee to go with those and then decided between oatmeal or a chicken sandwich.

a lost writing day
throws off the rest  of the week
throws off my housework

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9