Monday, January 06, 2014

Don’t Judge a Year or a Month by the way it starts out

Don’t judge a year or a month by the way it begins because it could start out good and turn sour within a week. Alternatively, it could start out bad and turn out good. Right now, all I can see is darkness and misery, but last week I thought 2014 looked like it was going to be a good year. It could still turn out to be a good year, so I shouldn’t give up.

I need to keep my hope up; however, hope doesn’t appear to be on the horizon. Things look bleak and the only thing I can do about it now is write, at least, as long as I have electricity. The way it looks right now, I will have electricity for the next ten day and after that, the power goes off because of lack of payment. I know I shouldn’t look at the worst because I’ve been fighting this same battle for over a year.

I know that the money always comes with the help of family or friends. I also know that they are probably getting tired of me asking for help with the power bill. I’m tired of having to ask for help with the power bill. I’m tired of keeping the heat turned so low that it doesn’t come on so I can keep the power bill down.

Keeping the heat off doesn’t seem to help with the power bill. The only result of keeping it turned off is me being cold. I’m tired of being cold. I’m tired of worrying about the power bill. I’m tired of ranting because of the cold and the power bill. The only thing I’m not tired off is writing. I’m going to end this entry now because the only thing I want to do is cry and I can’t cry and write at the same time.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9