Friday, January 03, 2014

Changes in my writing habits in 2014

It’s three days into the New Year and I’ve decided to make some changes to the way I compose blog entries. Before my mother was officially diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease in 2009, I composed all my blog entries off line in a MS Word© document. However, around the time of Mom’s diagnose I changed to composing my entries online in the blog.

I have decided to go back to composing these entries off line in a MS Word© because the grammar and spell check catch most of the issues I have with grammar and spelling. This way I can handle the issues and learn something at the same time. It’s also easier to do a word count this way, which helps with my daily word count goal.


The last change I’m making to the way I write and do blog entries in 2014 is to write every-other-day blog entries. There, of course, will be exceptions to this because sometimes I will need to make more then one blog entry in a day or I may have to skip a day because of unforeseen circumstances. However, overall, I will stick to the every-other-day schedule for both Poet 999 Thought about Writing and Other Stuff and Poet 999 – A Butterfly Emerges from Her Cocoon.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9